Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 EU Regulation 2016/679
Protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal data is important to Il Baule di Nonna Traude, a brand of Tessitura Carlo Lamperti e Figlio S.p.A.
According to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) we also wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights and in compliance with current legislation on security and protection of personal data.
In particular, we inform you of the following:
1) DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Tessitura Carlo Lamperti e Figlio S.p.A. with head office in via della Tecnica n.8 - 23875 Osnago (LC) Italy tel. 0039 345 7737819 fax 0039 039 587226 e-mail email@example.com
2) NAVIGATION DATA
The computer systems and programs used to operate the WEBSITE collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of normal Internet communication protocols (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users, URI -Uniform Resource Identifier- addresses of the resources requested, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in reply, numerical code about the status of the reply given by the server -good result, error, etc.- and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user. and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment), as well as data and information about the ways in which navigation on the site is carried out, such as, for example, information relating to purchases that have been completed or partially completed (e.g. categories of products visited, placement of products in the shopping cart, purchases not completed, etc.). Although this information is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, by their nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are not subject to automated processes (profiling) and are used only to obtain statistical information not associated with any user identification data on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the SITE.
3) PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
We remind you that the processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
The personal data that we collect through the SITE are essentially inherent to:
- Identification data (name and surname), contact data (email address), tax data for billing purposes (VAT / tax code), address for the shipment of goods, provided by you at the time of filling out your purchase order;
- Credit card or PayPal account data
- Identification data (name) and contact data (email address) and any other data you provide at the time of a request for information about our products/services, by filling out the appropriate forms on the SITE and/or by sending an email.
- Identification data (name) and contact data (email address) provided by you at the time of your request for subscription to our Newsletter service;
We invite you not to give through the forms on the SITE and / or in any other communication addressed to Il Baule di Nonna Traude special categories of personal data, that is, data from which may be inferred, among other things, racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations and organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, information on health or sexual orientation. In any case, any particular data will be immediately deleted.
4) LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The purposes for which your data will be processed by us are the following:
a) Purposes of managing your requests (contact form, email).
By processing the datas you provide, we will be able to respond to your requests for information, assistance or your request to be contacted.
The legal basis for the processing described here is the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
b) Purpose of sending our Newsletter
Subject to the collection of your express consent, by processing the data provided by you, we will be able to send you by email a periodic newsletter containing
- technical information about our products and services
- news and information related to industry news
- events organized by us or in which we will participate
- any offers, promotions, news about products on the site
- information related to periodic publications made on our blog with different themes (care, use, conservation of household linen, cooking recipes, decoration tips etc. ...).
After submitting your request to subscribe to the Newsletter you will receive an email at the address you provided containing a link to confirm your subscription.
We remind you that you can revoke your consent at any time by making a request to the Owner in the manner indicated in paragraph 1) and you can also easily oppose further sending of the Newsletter by exercising the so-called opt-out right, through procedures present in each type of communication with which the Newsletters in question are sent.
You will then receive confirmation of your un-subscription by e-mail; however, we would like to inform you that, even after exercising this right of revocation, it is possible that, for technical and operational reasons (e.g. the formation of contact lists already completed shortly before the Holder received the revocation), you will continue to receive some further Newsletters. If this should happen, please report it to the Controller using the contacts indicated in point 1).
The legal basis for the processing described here is the consent you give by ticking the appropriate box in the forms on the Site.
c) Marketing, sending catalogs and commercial communications
Subject to the collection of your express consent, by processing the data provided by you we may send you commercial information and offers on our products/services, or our catalogs or other promotional material, invitations to participate in surveys and/or market analysis; all this - also by automated means - via e-mail and/or via mail and/or via telephone and/or via instant messaging systems.
After having formulated the request for registration to our database you will receive an email at the address you indicated containing a link to confirm the registration.
We remind you that you can revoke your consent at any time by making a request to the owner, in the manner indicated in paragraph 1) both as regards the sending of communications through automated means, both as regards the sending through traditional means and also only with reference to one of the two listed methods, then you will receive an email confirmation of your un-subscription. We inform you, however, that even after the exercise of this right of revocation, it is possible that, for technical and operational reasons (e.g. the formation of contact lists already completed shortly before the receipt by the Owner of the revocation itself), you will continue to receive some further communications. If this should occur, please report it to the Controller using the contacts indicated in point 1).
The legal basis for the processing described herein is the consent expressed by you by ticking the appropriate box in the forms on the Site.
By processing the data provided by you, we will be able to receive, confirm and execute the purchase orders you have placed on our SITE in accordance with the provisions of the General Conditions of Sale and to carry out functional and related tasks (sending communications relating to your purchase, payment verification, invoice issuance, preparation of the package for shipment).
The data provided by you will also be processed in order to comply with fiscal obligations, as provided for by law, Community legislation or an order of the Authority as well as to exercise or defend the rights of the owner in court.
The legal basis of the processing described here is the fulfillment of the contract between the parties and the fulfillment of legal obligations.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 130 paragraph 3-quater of the Privacy Code, we also point out that after your purchase, and for a limited period of 6 months from the last purchase, we may send you to the email address you provided commercial communications relating to products and services of the Owner similar to those already used, subject to your right of opposition that you can exercise at any time in the manner indicated in paragraph 1) or by exercising the so-called right of opt-out, through the procedures in all communications that we will send you.
5) NATURE OF THE CONFERMENT OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The provision of data in relation to the purpose referred to in paragraph 4a) is necessary in order to respond to your requests; in case of failure to provide the data, the consequences of your refusal will be that you will not be able to receive answers to your requests, but it will not in any way affect or limit the ability to navigate on the Site.
The provision of data in relation to the purposes referred to in paragraph 4b) is optional but it is a necessary requirement in order to receive the Newsletter; in case of failure to provide the data, the only consequence will be the inability to receive the Newsletter while it will not in any way affect or limit the ability to navigate on the Site and to contact the Owner through the contact forms or chatbox on the Site.
The provision of data in relation to the purposes referred to in paragraph 4c) is optional but it is a necessary requirement in order to receive communications and materials of a commercial and/or promotional nature and/or to participate in surveys and/or market analysis; if data is not provided, the only consequence will be the impossibility of being the recipient of marketing activities by the Data Controller, while the possibility of navigating on the Site and contacting the Data Controller through the contact forms or chatbox on the SITE will not be affected or limited in any way.
The provision of data in relation to the purpose referred to in paragraph 4d) is necessary in order to receive, confirm and execute purchase orders placed by you on our Site in accordance with the provisions of the General Conditions of Sale and to carry out the functional and related obligations; in case of failure to provide the data, the consequences of your refusal will not be able to transmit your purchase order while it will not be affected or limited in any way the ability to navigate the site and to contact the owner through the contact forms or chatbox on the site.
6) PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION
The data you have provided will be stored in relation to:
- to the purpose 4a) for the time necessary to process your request for information or contact and subsequently for a period of 6 months. Any further storage of your data may occur as a result of the establishment of a contractual relationship between the parties and the treatment will be governed at that time;
- for the purpose 4b) for as long as the subscription to the Newsletter is in force (the interested party can unsubscribe at any time using the link included in all emails);
- for the purpose 4c) for 24 months from the date of expression of consent (it is always possible to opt out of marketing using the unsubscribe link included in every message);
- for the purpose 4d) for the time necessary to achieve the purpose and in any case for no longer than 10 years from the termination of the business relationship mentioned above, in accordance with the provisions of law provided for administrative and tax obligations and relating to the conservation of business correspondence. Subsequently, your data may be kept only for the purpose of exercising or defending the rights of the Data Controller, also in a judicial context, and until the prescription of the same.
7) METHODS OF TREATMENT, SUBJECTS OF TREATMENT AND DATA COMMUNICATION
The data will be processed manually and/or electronically in such a way as to guarantee their security in relation to the purposes for which they were communicated and collected, and to prevent unauthorized access by third parties and, in any case, in compliance with national and European Union regulations.
Your personal data may be disclosed to employees and / or collaborators of the Owner responsible for carrying out the same activities necessary to achieve the purposes of the treatment described above.
They may also come to the attention of suppliers of computer and logistical services functional to the operation of the Site, outsourcing service providers, professionals and consultants, companies responsible for sending e-mails and promotional text messages, newsletters, commercial communications or conducting surveys and market research (if you have consented).
These subjects, formally appointed by the Owner as subjects designated to the treatment, data processors, will process your data in accordance with and exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement and based on the instructions provided by the Owner.
Your data may also be communicated to third party suppliers, such as shippers and/or agents and/or distributors, who will process them, as Data Processors appointed by the Data Controller or, as the case may be, as autonomous Data Processors, exclusively for the purpose of shipping products and/or promotional samples and/or in order to contact you to respond to your requests.
A complete and updated list of the subjects to whom your data has been disclosed can be requested from our customer service, which you can contact by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
8) DISSEMINATION OF DATA AND TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data will not be subject to dissemination except in aggregate form, anonymous and not intelligible. No data will be subject to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Any transfer of data outside the EU/EEA territory will take place in accordance with the principles and conditions laid down by law.
9) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to the applicable legislation on data protection, within the limits and under the conditions provided for therein, the interested party may exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him/her exists;
- obtain access to the data
- obtain information on the content and origin of the data, the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the purpose on which the processing is based, the categories of personal and special data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal and special data have been or will be communicated, the storage period or the criteria used to determine the period, the identity of the owner, managers, designees and the DPO where designated;
- obtain the limitation of processing, data portability, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, updating, rectification and integration of data
- oppose the processing of the data itself;
- revoke your consent, if given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment based on the consent given before revocation;
- propose a complaint to the Control Authority (Garante Privacy);
Should you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in point 1).
The Owner reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time without notice. We recommend that all users and visitors to this site occasionally revisit this page in order to learn of any changes or be aware of new information being added. In any case, personal data will not be processed for purposes other than those indicated in the information notice in force at the time of the provision of the data and in relation to which the user/visitor has eventually given his/her consent.
In addition, in the event of changes to this Policy, the User may view the previous ones by writing an email to our customer service email@example.com
Cookies are small files that are sent to your browser and saved on your device when you visit a website. They allow the site to function more efficiently and improve its performance, they also provide information to the site owner for statistical/promotional purposes to allow a personalized browsing experience by remembering the user's preferences.
Analyzing them in detail, our cookies allow us to:
- store the preferences you have entered;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as username and password;
- analyze the use of services and content provided by www.ilbauledint.com to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
Types of Cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct functioning of some sections of the SITE. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiry date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to properly display the SITE and in relation to technical services offered, so they will always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus affecting the display of pages on the site).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the SITE. Tessitura Carlo Lamperti e Figlio S.p.A. will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the SITE and to make the contents more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the users. This type of cookie collects data in anonymous form on the activity of the users and on how they arrived on the SITE. Analytical cookies are sent by the SITE itself or by third party domains.
Third party analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the SITE by users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origins, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third party domains external to SITE.
Cookies to integrate third party software products and functions
These cookies embed features developed by third parties on SITE pages such as social network icons and preferences to share SITE content or to use third party software services (such as map generation software and other software that provides additional services). These cookies are sent from third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality across SITE pages.
These are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the SITE, according to current legislation, is not required to request consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- By means of specific configurations of the browser used, or of the relative computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the SITE.
- By modifying the settings in the use of third-party services.
Either of these methods may prevent you from using or viewing portions of the SITE.
Third Party Websites and Services
This Cookies Policy is therefore made only for cookies sent by Tessitura Carlo Lamperti e Figlio S.p.A.
Tessitura Carlo Lamperti e Figlio S.p.A. also uses Google Analytics to monitor the use of the SITE. Google Analytics generates statistics and provides further indications regarding the use of the SITE through cookies that are stored on the user's computer.
The information generated in relation to the SITE is used to create reports on the use of the same.